Followers

Labels

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March, march, march unto the void - for I am torn.

I'm not really sure why I'm putting this up, because only two people (as far as I know) even ever read this. One of them will have no clue what I mean, and the other will - and that's not good in either case. Still, I need to get it out.

You see, I want what I can't have... and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop. I'm really, really trying not to care, not to want, not to even think of it. But still I do. It's maddening. I feel like an obsessive creep. I am an obsessive creep, and I need to stop.

But I can't, at least not yet. I'm trying not to, though. And I'm really sorry. I should respect people's wishes and not be so selfish.

March, march, march, I march right into my grave.

Ugh... To my readership, I'm quite sorry for wasting your pixels with this nonsense, but I needed to get it out. I hate emotions, I hate caring, I hate love.

I just don't know what to do.

P.S.: Song of the day (lifetime?) is "Not The Sun" by Brand New. For reasons that should be obvious to people who listen to Brand New, which I think is neither of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.