Followers

Labels

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Due Apologies

I was dumb earlier. To my readers I apologize for my post. To the person it involved, I apologize deeply for my behavior.

By way of explanation, I was feeling very ill - sleep deprived, hungry, dehydrated, and more.
And lonely. I'm tired of being lonely and used by my so-called friends. I'm tired of nobody wanting to know me.

And to my regular readers (As and Al, you know) this is not you. These are other people I'm talking about.

That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, though. I'm trying. I'm trying to make my life better but I can't do it alone... and I'm not sure anyone wants to be around me.

But I'm going to keep trying. Life and love... they are perseverance and patience.

Goodnight and God bless to any who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.