Followers

Labels

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Window Wednesdays 2

Hey, I've been away from the photo-day things... I didn't do much interesting today, but I do want to keep doing it for when I do start doing interesting things.
I woke up and had a blueberry muffin. I wanted to take a picture, but I ated it. So I just took a picture of the plate instead...
So then I made my bed. I'm not sure why I do it, but my parents insist. I don't know who's gonna see it... nobody really comes here, yaknow - so I took a picture to show ya'll.
I took a picture of these guys. I actually built them a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to grab a pic of them. Hope you enjoy, cause these guys are cute! I couldn't get a very good shot, though... :(
So then my dad brought home lunch for me and my mom (and him of course). We ate together, and he also brought me my shampoo (which I had run out of)... I don't actually have dandruff or anything, I just like the shampoo. I don't have to use my mom's (which makes my hair feel weird)... Yay!!!
So I decided to get some housework done. Namely the dishes.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Then I went looking for my best little bro. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I looked in my dad's room. There's my buddy lounging out like the laziest thing ever, like he owns the bed. He's PERFECT!
I've been thinking about family lately. About how messed up mine is... and about how I'd like to have a family of my own someday. I've been thinking about the kind of gal I'd like to marry, the kind of house I might live in, the way I'd be with my kids...
Anyhow, speaking of family, this is a welcome rug handmade by my uncle for my mom. It'd been in storage in our basement for a long time, and I'm not quite sure why she pulled it out, but... Here it is:
So then I got ready for (and went to) school. I'm in an "Introduction to Films" course, and it looks pretty interesting. I mean, having a class in a mini-movie theater is cool anyhow, so... We'll see how it goes!
After school I went online and looked at the interwebz, including this cool blog Ash introduced me to.
Then I had a cookie. This weird chocolate cookie biscuit things are kind of stale-ish, but not in a bad way. They're curiously tasty.
So, I hope you guys enjoyed the window into my Wednesday.
(And I know, technically, I posted this on Thursday. All the pictures were taken on Wednesday, though. So there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.