Followers

Labels

Friday, April 3, 2009

No Regrets

READ THIS: You Won't Regret It at CPU

Now think about it.

I need to live my life with no regrets. I'm trying. You should too.

Look at the following questions:

(1) Will I regret it if I date this person?
(2) Will I regret not dating this person?
(1) Will I regret it if I'm friends with this person?
(2) Will I regret it if I'm not friends with this person?
(1) Will I regret talking to this person?
(2) Will I regret not talking to this person?
(1) Will I regret eating this?
(2) Will I regret not eating this?
(1) Will I regret going to this place?
(2) Will I regret not going to this place?

If you answered YES to any of the (1) questions, DON'T DO IT.
If you answered YES to any of the (2) questions, DO IT.

There are exceptions, of course, but... live your life with no regrets.
Think about these things. Both of you - and any other readers. Please do.

More specifically, answer the question posed in that post:

Are there things you wish you'd do a better job of saying yes to, despite whatever perfectly sound reasons you have for saying no?

Ask yourself that question. Feel free to put the answer here. Please do, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.