Followers

Labels

Monday, April 20, 2009

Stupid Useless Love

I hate the way you vanish when we talk - but I love it.
It's cute and endearing and scary and frustrating all at once.

I love the way your hair frames your face.
I love the way we used to talk - and I hate that it seems like we don't really talk anymore, not like we used to.

I hate the walls I feel between us - some natural, some man-made, and some (I'm sure) imagined only in my head.

I hate that I can't get you out of my heart or head, that no one I meet or talk to or just see walking around... none of them get stuck with me the way you have.

I love that I've met you, and I cherish every moment you're around...

Sometimes, though, you just feel like punching someone and other times you wanna hug them, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.