Followers

Labels

Monday, February 23, 2009

Seven Sorrows?

Cold eyelids that hide like a jewel
Hard eyes that grow soft for an hour;
The heavy white limbs, and the cruel
Red mouth like, red mouth like a, red mouth
Like a broken record
It's like a whirlpool or a wave smashing you into the shore so crack the sky
And run as fast and as far as you can and realize you've run around the world to end up where you began
And I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more and a thousand miles seems pretty far but I would walk to you if I had no other way and I'd be that man who'd walk a thousand miles to fall down on a far shore where the waves crash against the beach repetitive and dull and repetitive and repetitive and like a, like, like a broken record.

It's like a whirlpool, and it never ends.

It's like a red mouth like a venomous flower.
Love is poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.