Followers

Labels

Monday, February 23, 2009

Nations

I look out and see a sea of steel like an armada of capitalist beasts a symbol with our obsession over speed over now over and done with over and out and I watch as one by one they awaken their eyes glowing in the night and I hear their growls as they cough and spew poison into the air and one by one they leave and I am glad to be rid of them but then I remember that they carry human beings within their metal ribs and I begin to feel alone as the beasts dwindle like some endangered species one by one going off for greener pastures leaving me here alone to wait and how quickly they speed off not bothering to stop and talk stop and think stop and breath just stop but they won't and now I'm here alone.

Damnation
Alienation
Dying Nation
This Is Our Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo! Be honest, folks.